Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They had a supped up infinity (the one that looks like the 350z) next to me and I new he would race. Had traffic about 100yardsinfront of us or so so it wasnt far but I punched when he did. I pulled on him half a truck then he slowly started gaining and I had to let off because of traffic. It was up from about 40-80. Overall I think he was extremely supprized. He had atleast 20s so thats why I did so well. I got 245s

·
Registered
546 Posts
Sounds outlandish yet amazing. Now I'm going to have to cruise the streets for one today. And it will be on like Donkey Kong!

·
Registered
495 Posts
I went up against a 350Z cruising down the interstate, that thing is fast, course my excuse is my weak overdrive that slips under slight boost, but I feathered in to it and ran up around 100-110mph with him and then he just dumped a gear and was gone. Off the line its proly a different story, but 55 and up at a roll, its gonna take more than I got right now.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Both those cars are 6 cylinder cars with a dual overhead cam, so they will top end pretty good, you best bet is from a slow roll or better yet dead stop.

Good kill considering they weigh about 1/3 or our trucks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.