Diesel Place banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My Drivers side heated seats just come on when ever they want (they also auto adjust too). I have talken it to the dealer three time already. They have replaced the seat module and the door switch. Is there anything else that can be replaced? See sig for truck info.

Tony

·
Registered
16,617 Posts
I think it is the drivers door module causing the problem if I am not mistaking.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That has already been replaced.

Tony

·
Registered
897 Posts
doesn't mean thats not the problem, I have installed new parts that were bad before.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Would it be too much for me to ask the dealer to replace the whole headed seat system? This will be the forth time that the truck will be in for the same problem.

Tony

·
Registered
627 Posts
I think techincally you can claim lemon law and have them buy the truck back after its in 3 times for the same failure. :cool:

·
Registered
566 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
I think techincally you can claim lemon law and have them buy the truck back after its in 3 times for the same failure. :cool:

I checked on this lemon law apparently there is a small clause that this law only applies to vehicles with a GVW of less than 10,000 pounds. with a 3500 truck they could probably wiggle out of the lemon law. Just FYI

1 - 9 of 9 Posts