Diesel Place banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been reading all over the net and in other forums that there is a shortage of Motor Oil starting to happen. Might want to buy some. Also hearing about a rubber shortage and tires.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Shortage on all goods... Whats on the shelf cost 2.5x more than Jan/21. Chuck steak 7.99/lb., Ribeye $19.99/lb. Steel,wood, concrete, and other building materials up 65-75%. We are in an inflation or Stagnation period.
#FJB!!!!

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I use Rotella T6. I went to Home Depot where I usually buy it, the other day and they only had a few jugs left on the shelf. They always had plenty in stock on the shelf and more stacked up in the isle. Also looked at my local ranch and farm store. They have a large selection of lubes. They had some empty spots of various brands and weights too.
From what I have read. There is a shortage of both the base stock oils and additives used to make motor oil.
This sucks. So along with toilet paper i guess I will start stacking oil. :)

Reactions: dieselolds

·
Registered
219 Posts
From what I have heard through my jobs parts suppliers it is going to get worse yet. They are saying by the end of the year there might be no parts available for people in my line of work. Im sure it is going to hit everything else just as hard.

·
Registered
202 Posts
If you have been snipped, is rubber really necessary?
For a really nasty situation the "ribbed" rubber could come in handy.....:ROFLMAO: #FJB!!!

Reactions: firestopper

·
Registered
94 Posts
Let’s go Brandon!!

Reactions: mp06011999
1 - 9 of 9 Posts