Diesel Place banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 03 silverado, CC dually, D-max ally- all of my lights & sig worked fine ,before a friend of mine changed the engine, now when the headlites (H/L)are on, & turn sig is used,the right H/L flashes also, i have checked all of the grounds , that i can see(eng to firewall,firewall to hood, grnd to eng, 2 new batterys, clean cable connections, checked grnds on bottom of computer, is there anything im missing ? I think it is a ground somewhere, but not sure.....HELP..................roger

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have an 03 silverado, CC dually, D-max ally- all of my lights & sig worked fine ,before a friend of mine changed the engine, now when the headlites (H/L)are on, & turn sig is used,the right H/L flashes also, i have checked all of the grounds , that i can see(eng to firewall,firewall to hood, grnd to eng, 2 new batterys, clean cable connections, checked grnds on bottom of computer, is there anything im missing ? I think it is a ground somewhere, but not sure.....HELP..................roger

1 - 2 of 2 Posts