Diesel Place banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok this is by far the stragest post i have ever made but i have to do it. i cant hang my suits and dry cleaning in my truck. the little hanger right above the head rest sucks and there is no other ones in the cab. i have to hook my hangers on the head rest on the back seat so they can lay flat and not get rinckled by the seat. it is getting to be a pain in the @$$!

·
Registered
897 Posts
I agree, imagine my surprise when I picked up my clothes from the cleaners the day after getting my Dmax and not finding ANY clothes hooks.

·
Premium Member
14,363 Posts
Umm, I'm sorry, if you own a suit (or at least admit it) you aren't allowed to own a Duramax......):h ):h ):h

Go turn your truck in......

·
Registered
6 Posts
Has anyone ever done anything with the 2 buttons over the rear window that seem to hold the liner in place?
I thought that would be a good place for a hook.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
you could get one of them adjustable rods, like a shower curtain rod, the old folks usually have em in the back of their buicks on road trips. you can take it down when your done with it too. me, i dont need no stinkin suits.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have one of those rods but it does not fit the seat is right in the way where the factory hangers are.

i am fixing to graduate from college:ro) and am interviewing for jobs so i have to wear a suit alot right now. and when i go out i wear stached wranglers and shirts. trust me i never thought i would wear a suit i grew up in podunk texas working at our ranch and in the oil field. oh i look Damn good in a suit and tie.

jobs in the houston area pm me;) :ro)

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Your right about the hook, or the sorry excuse for one. I admit, my job has me dressing up a bit, and that hook has been a pet peeve for years..

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Has anyone ever done anything with the 2 buttons over the rear window that seem to hold the liner in place?
I thought that would be a good place for a hook.
That is where they used to have hooks. I am sure you could buy replacement hooks for that location from the dealership. You would just have to look at say a 2002 extended cab or something. I know my 02 had the hooks but when i traded for my current truck, they werent there:( . More money savings by the bean countersCensored

·
Registered
289 Posts
Check with JP Customs. www.jpcustoms.com If they don't have something that will work for you my bet is you'll have to fab it up. Good luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts