Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't find what size spacer I need to INVEST in (they ain't cheap are they?) to run H2' s w/ H2 centers. Please help. I currently have 1/4 inchers in the back.

I am also having a sign shop make some vinyl overlays that say duramax that will cover up the Hummer imprint. If I run my GMC centers I will have circle a Duramax overlay for them. Will post pics soon.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I've heard 1.5"-2"
Can't wait to see the overlay.

·
Registered
376 Posts
im running 1.5in. it makes the rear track almost exactly the same as the front. check out my garage.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kziggy;1562719; said:
im running 1.5in. it makes the rear track almost exactly the same as the front. check out my garage.
I like it. Where did you get them & how many $'s am I lookin' at?

·
Registered
592 Posts
The spacers are not necessary are they? Only if you want to widen your rear track to match the front correct?

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
5Cent;1562777; said:
The spacers are not necessary are they? Only if you want to widen your rear track to match the front correct?
They are necessary to run the Hummer centercaps but not the Chevy/GMC caps.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Swampfox;1562882; said:
They are necessary to run the Hummer centercaps but not the Chevy/GMC caps.
Thanks!

·
Registered
376 Posts
i dont know exactly where you can get them or a price. it was part of the deal when i got my wheels but i am very happy with them. i cant stand seeing some of these trucks with the front wheels sticking out and the back one tucked all the way under the truck. looks like crap IMHO

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
kziggy;1563701; said:
i cant stand seeing some of these trucks with the front wheels sticking out and the back one tucked all the way under the truck. looks like crap IMHO
I agree!

·
Registered
363 Posts
kziggy;1562719; said:
How much of the lug did you have to cut off? Just the tips that doesn't have threads or did you have to cut some of the threaded part off?

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not to be a smart a$$, but...

The Waco Kid;1565661; said:
How much of the lug did you have to cut off? Just the tips that doesn't have threads or did you have to cut some of the threaded part off?
...huh? No one has mentioned any lug cutting. :eek:

·
Registered
376 Posts
about 1/4" you could have the spacers drilled 1/4" to where the lugs would recess into them when you buy them.

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
I run 2" from Fred(think thats the guy) Fits em perfect. Nice build quality and no cutting on anything. A complete kit. The ones I bought are pricey though :eek:

·
Registered
11,955 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
with 2" spacers your rear track will be wider than the front and you will be back in the same boat you were in before.

·
Registered
376 Posts
cutting 1/4" off of the studs will have no effect. there is still thread past the lugs.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.