Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have an extra set of H2 wheels if anyone is interested. They come with the hummer caps, but no lugnuts. Would like to get around $175 plus shipping, or you can pick them up if you would like if you are around Lubbock or San Antonio. I also have four very used BFG all terrains that came off of them as well. They are 315/70 17, and even though they are worn, they still have plenty of tread to drive on or to be a spare. Make an offer. You can either PM me or email me at [email protected].

·
Registered
840 Posts
Are the wheels chrome?

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Sorry I forgot about that. No they are not chrome, just the plain silver ones.

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Wouldn't wanna trade for a set of stock chrome wheels with tires would you?

C-ya

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I already have set of those laying in my garage, but thanks for the offer.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll be out of town until Sunday, so I will try and get some pics up then. Like I said, entertain me with some offers, because I just might accept it.

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
Wish you were closer :( Shipping on 4 rims would suck I would immagine

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
About 60 bucks I think Phil.

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
a peaice or total?

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
I noticed in another post you said you will do 200$ shipped? That good to a biz in IL with a 61604 area code? If so depending how they look(pics) I am very interested but I think I have another guy in line ahead of me? They have tires mounted on em now?

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Total. Seems like that's what I remember seeing on a bill. I'll do some checking.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
I checked, more like 80$. My tires were what cost 60 to ship. My bad.:eek::

·
Registered
11,955 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I will sell them for $200 shipped if you want them ratlover. They do have the tires mounted right now, but I'm going to take them off this weekend when I get back. If you really are interested, let me know, and I will ship them out this weekend, or at the beginging of next week. Like I said, I will be back around a camera on Sunday, so I will post pics then.

·
Registered
213 Posts
codythom, if ratlover doesn't take them I will.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here are the pics that I promised. Whoever wants them, just let me know. I will take the tires off, but if you want them, I could keep them on. Like I said, the tires have very little tread.

Attachments

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Can I just have the rims?? Or do I have to take the tires with them??

The tires are off of the rims now. The rims are what I'm wanting to sell the most. I'll pretty much give the tires away for whoever wants them. There are a couple of people ahead of you, but if they don't want them, then I will let you know.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wheels Sold!

If anyone wants the tires, I will sell them for $10 a piece, plus shipping. At the end of the week, they are going to the dump.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.