Diesel Place banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if any of you are running revo's on your H2's?? I have Bfg on my stock rims now and like them, but have heard some good things about the revo..I did notice on tirerack that 285 was the largest tire they offer in the revo which kinda sucks but I quess that would keep trimming down a bit...thanks for your input..

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So it looks like no one runs revo's with the h2's?

·
Registered
460 Posts
I haven't come across anyone doing it. I've done a lot of searching/reading about the H2s and have not seen anyone with this set-up.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
285/70 TR17
117T SL 500 A B
2833 lbs.
44 psi
11/32"
43 lbs.7.5-9.5"
8.5"
11.5"
8.4"
32.8"

These are all the specs I could find on tirerack.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I thought I had my mind made up today with a set of 305 65 17 Bfg's, only problem being my local discount tire guy had never even heard of them in that size, so I said look it up cause I saw it on Bfg's site and he says ohh ya sure enough there they are, then he says well I dont show any available.. The thing that really ticked my off was his whole Mr know all attitude, He told me that 315 will never fit without a lift and I said well I have seen plenty that do,,yada yada,, anyways I left and will look for 285's from another location..end rant..:D

·
Registered
460 Posts
speedster;1615195; said:
Well I thought I had my mind made up today with a set of 305 65 17 Bfg's, only problem being my local discount tire guy had never even heard of them in that size, so I said look it up cause I saw it on Bfg's site and he says ohh ya sure enough there they are, then he says well I dont show any available.. The thing that really ticked my off was his whole Mr know all attitude, He told me that 315 will never fit without a lift and I said well I have seen plenty that do,,yada yada,, anyways I left and will look for 285's from another location..end rant..:D
Tirerack.com has them in stock!!! You should buy what you want.... If Tire Rack has them in stock, other companies should.....

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/Compare1.jsp?width=305/&ratio=65&diameter=17&startIndex=0&search=true&pagelen=20&pagenum=1&pagemark=1&RunFlat=All&x=87&y=13

·
Registered
780 Posts
If you want a bigger tire than the 285's, Nitto Terra Grappler's come in size 295/70/17. I had a set of these on my truck and they fit really nicely. They are significantly larger than the 285 Bfg's that I had, but I didn't have to do much more additional trimming. I'm currently using a set Toyo M/T's in the same size as mentioned above.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the info, I really wanted to try before I buy, just to see how much trimming would be needed, and he was cool about that so I will have to check and see if anyone else has them locally...thanks again

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
I have 315's, no lift on h2's and discount tire installed them, no rubbing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts