Diesel Place banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What tire pressure/s is everyone using?

Do you vary the pressure between unloaded and loaded, front and rear?

Thanks

PS, Any H2 owners out there that could tell us what the door sticker says for these tires?

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
I'm running Explorer ProComps on the H2 wheels... They need like 50 psi

All depends on what you're using the truck for more weight, more pressure.Edited by: hoot

·
Registered
6,995 Posts
I can look at the wife's car tonight but I think it's around 43-45 for the H2.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
I'm running 35 psi. Pulling my 5K trailer doesn't make the tires squat. I'm happy with the ride, handling, and wear so far.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm running 40 front and back - seems OK but it's just based on a guess. I seem to have some crowning....the wheels just went on the truck this week so it's scheduled for an alignment this Thursday - I'm gonna ask the guys there what they recommend.

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
Running 40 I notice the center of the tire doesn't seem to be wearing as much as the outer part. That's why I went up to 50.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Read the psi schedules on the drivers door guys.....

my 04' says 55 psi front and 80 psi back..... thats cold tire psi too....

craig

·
Registered
6,995 Posts
The wife's car says 37psi front and rear.

Spare 50 psi, ??????????????? WTF

Diesel Nub the H2 wheels and tires use a LOT less air than the stock bike tires.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks like I'll start out at 40 and see how it goes. With some luck I'll be able to get them on before the new year. Yea...their just sitting in the garage, really busy right now at work and home.

Thanks all

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
Dmax Tim said:
The wife's car says 37psi front and rear.

Spare 50 psi, ??????????????? WTF

Spare won't be fullsize. It will be on of those donut mini spare things that yo can't drive over 50 on. Not many cars have full size spares anymore!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts