Diesel Place banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many speakers came stock in the '03 H2s? I have a guy telling me it has 8 not including the sub. I know what 6 of the 8 are. 4 in the doors 2 in the A-Pillar, but where are the other 2?
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
20,561 Posts
OldAg97;1582516; said:
How many speakers came stock in the '03 H2s? I have a guy telling me it has 8 not including the sub. I know what 6 of the 8 are. 4 in the doors 2 in the A-Pillar, but where are the other 2?
Thanks.

exact same setup as the Bose speakers in the Silverados, Sierras, Suburbans, Tahoes, Escalades, Denali's, etc...

the SUV's (H2, tahoe, suburban, etc) have 9 speakers (including sub). 2 A-pillar tweeters, a speaker in each of the 4 doors, a midrange speaker in each of the rear D-pillars, and finally the subwoofer which is in a large enclosure thats built into the center console, kinda towards the front where the console meets the dash.

heres a pic

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks DURAtotheMAX!
I did a search, but couldn't find an answer. If the deal works out I could end up with a stock system much like yours. By the way, another thanks for all of the info you add to the board expecially in this section.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts