Diesel Place banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the topic has been beat to death. As a matter of fact I would squirm a little more everytime I read about someone else getting their H2's put on.
My problem is that I have had a set of wheels since mid Oct. I run a site for ATV's and there is a tire Manufacturer that wanted me to test some tires. We have been waiting on getting these tires since OCT!! Wasn't anyones fault just red tape.
BUT I got the call today and they are coming on the truck on Tuesday!!
Hopefully I can have pics up on Wed.
I already have the bars cranked and the triming done. Just need the wheels and tires!!
By the way these tires are Maxxis 753's Size 305\70\17.
They are a more aggressive tread than a AT but not quite as bad as a full on mudder. I had one set with 45k on them when I sold the truck, so now we are going to start over!

Mike

·
Registered
958 Posts
Kick ass, got any pics of the tread pattern you can share?

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have any yet...They will be here TOMORROW!!

OH THE AGONY OF SUSPENSE!!

I will post as soon as they are mounted...

Mike

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is a link to the first photos. I just snapped a couple before it got dark tonight.

The ride is great and there is minimal whine. Louder than say a BFG AT...but not nearly as loud as a buckshot mudder or BFG MT.

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=1970235&uid=1051648&members=1

I will try to get some better pics this weekend. I want to use the chrome hummer centers. BUT they are not fitting on the rear axle. Anyone know why? I thought the Hummers used the same rear axle. Do they have a spacer on the rear?

Mike

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Looks good! You gotta get that Juice module or a tuner next! We need to get another shop day or a track day together for the Georgia boys.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts