Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just getting around to delete the DPF from my LMM after the sensors went bad, with that said i also Bought a H&S Mini Maxx tuner, Looks like the EPA sued H&S and put them out of business, but where can i find the Tunes for the MINI MAXX? Next will be the EGR delete, i'm doing the PCV reroute now also. Also got a new 5" exhaust to put on. I'm going to be busy for a few days.

Any help appreciated on the location of where to download the Tunes...

·
Vendor
9,676 Posts
That tuner and it's tunes have been obsolete for many years now, but if you want to run it the tuning should be on it. Big question is was the tuner reset and ready to go or not?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That tuner and it's tunes have been obsolete for many years now, but if you want to run it the tuning should be on it. Big question is was the tuner reset and ready to go or not?

The guy i bought it from said its brand new in the box. Is there anything wrong with it? Do i consider a different tuner?

·
Vendor
9,676 Posts
Do what you want. If it's new in the box it should be ready to go, grossly overpriced, crudely written, and many years old. Of course I am biased because I do my own tuning work, but again H&S has been effectively out of business for many years now.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do what you want. If it's new in the box it should be ready to go, grossly overpriced, crudely written, and many years old. Of course I am biased because I do my own tuning work, but again H&S has been effectively out of business for many years now.
I just saw that bully dog sells the same exact unit, looks the same, acts the same feels the same, did they buy H&S out? is Bully dog supporting this unit now?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts