• I HATE GUNS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems like p/u trucks and shooting go hand and hand, so was just wondering if anyone else does shooting,hunting, skeet, or league highpower(me)
on the weekends?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Shoot, hunt (great Elk hunting here) and have my own FFL. Do you need anything??

Steve

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
all spent out, CMP SHOOTING ain't cheap, you can only guess what this cost

Edited by: mpl897

·
Registered
754 Posts
You should have an option for 5+ times a week

·
Registered
285 Posts
Yep living 2 hours from ocala park I go shooting quite often I even load my own shells and got the machine from ebay of all places. I have quite a few guns from HK to Remington to Glock (which sucks).

Lenny

·
Registered
958 Posts
I like to shoot 1 or 2 people per week

·
Registered
7,190 Posts
mpl897 said:

Whose DCM are you shooting. I have 2 Bushmasters, one 20" target and one 20" DCM model.

I am an FFL dealer as well.........

T
NY

·
Banned
6,541 Posts
Blue Jays and squirrels with a RWS model 34 (pellet)
Also own an old hex barrel Remington 22 rifle.Edited by: hoot

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I SHOOT A "CMP BUSHMASTER" GOT FOR THE $875.00 PRICE BY BEING A LEAGUE SHOOTER ON THE CHICOPEE ,MASS HIGHPOWER TEAM.........NEET HOBBIE BUT COSTS SOME CASH TO GET STARTED, WELL FOR GOOD STUFF. IT'S FUN NICE BUNCH OF GUYS AND ALL WILL HELP YOU, RESTARTS IN APRIL.

·
Registered
11,472 Posts
Deer and Ducks for me.

I used to shoot ppc when my Brother was a peace officer.
He got me started and for a long while it was great.
He even built me a custom .45 for it. He can work some magic on pretty much anything he touches. He got out of Law enforcement and now coats guns for a living. He was my shooting buddy but now lives 50 miles away so now I don't shoot near as often as I'd like.

Pepperidge

Nice to know there's a bunch of you on the site.

·
Registered
8,014 Posts
Deer, Turkey for eating: possums , armadillos, squirrels, occasional rat, snake, ferrel cat, or coon for whatever.

Scoped RWS 34 for varmint type critters out the back door in the city where neighbors might complain about noise.

Those aqguila primer only .22 cb caps good for backyard pistol plinking, pretty quiet, the boy's cap pistol is louder. They won't punch a hole in a tin can or kill critters but sure stings a loose dog's butt and cures them from crappin in the yard, paint ball guns good for that too gives a "real case of red ass"

Bigger toys for hunting deer n stuff, also good on 2 legged erect varmints, than God MS is a shoot them 1st state, if they are in the house without your permission pretty much open season, no bag limit, & little said afterward cept clean up your mess when you get a chance

·
Registered
754 Posts
Lemme see, where do I start, ah with the little ones first.

Walther PPKs .380

S&W 5903 9mm

SIG P229 .40

Remington 870 12ga

M14 .308

Bushmaster .223 16"bbl carbine stock, A3 sights, all camo

M16 A1, rebuilt by yours truly

Benelli Super90 M4 12ga

(2) USAS 12ga shotguns (yes class 3 dont ask)

Remington 700 LH action, custom Robar barrel and trigger, Harris Bipod, Leupold VarIII up top, a real tack driver.

HK MP5 A3 9mm full auto (more than 1)

Why you ask? For when the revolution comes of course

·
Registered
9 Posts
I enjoy shooting trap,target shooting pistol and long-gun and deer hunting.Also reload a few things....it gets harder every day to do these in this state,the majority of the country has it pretty good! Can't even buy brass here w/o a license
!!Edited by: Mashwamp

·
Registered
509 Posts
I'm reasonably certain it's against the law not to own a gun in Alaska! My wife and I both used to shoot NRA highpower and rimfire rifle and pistol. I've killed thousands of lil skeety birds as well. Had an FFL for years, don't any longer. My eyes have gone south on me so the competition shooting is over. I get out to the range when I can and, of course, still hunt. Everything from ptarmigan to moose with always a watchful eye out for Yogi in case he decides to show up.

·
Registered
9,300 Posts
I hate guns.......

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Igot a few gun safes

an they are full.

Geno

·
Registered
128 Posts
mpl897 said:

Is that a spotting scope? Doesnt look like one, but I cant figure out what else it is..

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
YES IT'S A SPOTTING SCOPE--NO EYE PIECE

PROBLEM CHILD I GOT TO MEET YOU SOMEDAY!!! YOUR'RE A

"PISSA" (Boston slang)

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
i own a few..... dozen... dont get to shoot hardly everEdited by: chevmeister

·
Registered
646 Posts
When I was moving back to Texas for the third time, a friend said, "I don't think you own enough guns to get into Texas." I said I'd buy more!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts