Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody up for a regional group on Gulf Coast, I went to Dallas meet, man that is a long way from here to go often 600 mi 1 way, anybody interested in getting some place a little less far to go. I found a Dyno Jet in Mobile, Al., that dynos gassers if we got enough interest I think he could be convinced to get a optical tach set to run Diesels. Maybe you know a dyno closer to you, whatever works, a lot of 6.5s in my area, D-Maxes on the rise as well. I'm a GM enthusiast but Diesel of any flavor would be welcome.

·
Registered
11,469 Posts
Turbine Doc,

Every now and then Gerhardt Diesel, just off Airline Hwy(u.s.61) on central ave. in Jefferson parish La. Has a diesel Dyno Day I missed the last one thet had and they haven't posted there next event on their website yet. Maybe a few phone calls could get another one going.
504-737-1651
They also have a Baton Rouge location.228-752-9001

here is their web-site.

Gerhardt Diesel

regards,

PepperidgeEdited by: pepperidge

·
Registered
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bringing this back to the top anybody on me Gulf Coast or MS, LA, or AL/LA (Alabama/Lower Alabama) interested in trying to maybe get a dyno meet at Gerhards like Pepperridge suggested

·
Registered
38 Posts
wasen't there a suncoast event a couple months ago in Ft. Walton Fl? about 2 hours from Mobil.

·
Registered
11,469 Posts
Here it is

Gerhardt Diesel's Dyno Day

Don't Miss the 3rd Annual DYNO Day
Date: October 16, 2004
at our Baton Rouge facility(date subject to change)

The Biggest, Baddest Diesel Trucks Will Compete for Top Prizes
in Horsepower

- Test ANY Diesel Pickup Truck on the Mustange Chassis DYNO free of charge * based on physical contraints0

http://www.engineperformancecenter.com/epc/GM/gmdieselengineperformance.asp

Regards,

PepperidgeEdited by: pepperidge

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.