Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probably beatin' a dead hourse here...but since I've only been here about a month...I'm trying to play catch-up...preciate you all bearing with me. I want to install a turbo guage to my 04 lly partially cause it looks cool and I like to monitor stuff. If I go 2 guages or 3...what other "stuff" would be most benificial to monitor? Considering I'm thinking going with just 2 guages so as not to overkill and keep things mild...what other guage...if you only had one more choise...would work well...and than maybe a third...just in case I get a "hair". What kind of guages are you guys running...seen many folks going Auto-Meter Lunar series...they look nice. Feel free to divuldge any other info I might find useful. Thanks to all.

Joe

·
Registered
16,971 Posts
I would run the Turbo boost gauge and EGT (pyro) gauge. Those are the most common run these days. Or you can purchase the Edge with Attitude and the Monitor will have all the gauge issues taken care of. You will be able to monitor EGT, Turbo, Engine load, etc.

So take some time look around and you will find all sorts of info on here to your liking. Good luck.

·
Registered
463 Posts
I'm installing a boost, pyro and oil temp. Lunar series also.

Hopefully I'll get some time in the next week or so to put 'em in.

Kevin

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have the Lunar series boost and pyro in the pillar mount. They seem to work very well, and they're really cool especially at night.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts