Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting ready to buy EGT and boost guages. 2 1/16 A-pillar mounted.

I have it narrowed down to ISSPRO Enhanced Visability or Autometer Ultra-Lite

Any pro' or con's on these guages. How do you like them.

I also noticed the Autometer Ultra-Lite makes a differential temperature guage. Is this useful to have if you are towing a rather heavy trailer.

I am towing a 32' 5th wheel quite a bit over the summer. 1500 lbs @ the hitch and 7600 lbs trailer base weight.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
JohnnyO said:
I have it narrowed down to ISSPRO Enhanced Visability or Autometer Ultra-Lite

Any pro' or con's on these guages. How do you like them.

JohnnyO, the ISSPRO is a good guage....even better customer service. I had the boost and trans temp in my Ford. The trans temp(270 degree swing) started jumping around. Talked with the headquarters a couple of times they tried giving my some fixes. Long story short...they sent me a brand new trans temp guage. I would not think twice about buying from ISSPRO again.

You can also change the color of the guage...they have two bulbs in each guage and they sell little colored rubber sleeves...it really will dress the lighting up.

Have fun spending money.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
JohnnyO,

We are partial to the Ultra Lites especially on the Duramax as they just look "right" etc. We also have the Dipricol's that have a black face and bezel and are a almost perfect match to the OEM gauges appearance and night light colors etc. Call us and we'll be glad to help you with any questions etc.

Mark @ DPPI

·
Registered
941 Posts
I am very happy with my Isspro Enhanced Visibility EGT gauge. Black background with orange needle blends in with the other gauges in the dash (I installed mine in the cubby by the radio). Customer service is great. Called a few months ago when they got the whining boxes fixed and they sent me a new box for the gauge, no questions asked, they didn't even want the old one back.

Bob

·
Registered
233 Posts
Does anyone know if there are any digital pilar mount EGT/Boost guages available?

Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts