Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
as for the above test, i was given the latest hj to use for a comparison towards the va 110 , i also received a 155 powerpup and wanted to compare the stacked times, the power pup that i recived from bullydog was not working and i will have to wait for a replacment, my other power pup that i have is still in a freinds truck,(loves it) and will not give it back soon, as for the tests, they were done all the same hour on my truck with the same gtech, as for the hp numbers i did a stock comparision which produced 225hp at 409lb/tq, which looks to be about 20hp low and 40 lb/tq low, as for the 110 vanaken it yeilded 110.4hp increase and a 225ft pounds, as for the hot juice it yeilded a 117hp gain, and a 255ft pound gain, as for the 1/4 mile times the juice was 14.641 as the 110 va was 14.742, i did a few runs of each to compare but times were about the same, when i ran the gtech times in excell you can usally see the hp and torque gain all the way up the rpm(20hp, 40 tq), as for seat of the pants felling, juice was stonger up front(more wheel spin than va), it took me a while to figure out the power levels, with the hj and it seamed to take another half a revolution to start the truck, as for the temps the hj ran 160 degress warmer than va

·
Registered
958 Posts
Nice, thanks for going to the trouble.. I look forward to seeing your results with the 155hp bully dog, not to mention you can have fun stacking.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
SO MAC, WHAT KIND OF KICK BACKS ARE YOU GETTING FROM EDGE TO BLOW THIER HORN?????

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Mackin said:
PEANUTGRWR said:
SO MAC, WHAT KIND OF KICK BACKS ARE YOU GETTING FROM EDGE TO BLOW THIER HORN?????
Wwwwwwhat .........

Mac

UHUH JUST WHAT I SAID!!! I DDDDDDDIIIIIDDDDNNNTT STUTTER

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
First off I receive not give ,second if anyones kicking anything I'm kicking ASS with =>

With a Big dose of =>

It all runs thru =>

Did you here something ,they have give aways ??? Hook a brother up ......

Mac
Edited by: Mackin

·
Registered
7,187 Posts
Mackin said:
First off I receive not give ,second if anyones kicking anything I'm kicking ASS with =>

With a Big dose of =>

Did you here something ,they have give aways ??? Hook a brother up ......

Mac

Yeah,

Hook a Brother UP.....................

Here I am a North Easterner, just a Poor - White and a Struggling

Can Hardly Pay Attention, let alone afford to Modify my ride

So if you know of some freebies out there, Spread the WEALTH.

Hell I'll put Stickers on my truck, they make it go faster right

So, WASSSUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP???

Yo Dipper, can I get a free Mag Hytec ????

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.................

T
NY

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
PEANUTER your an idiot.......everyone knows I get all of the free stuff........but the first rule for getting freebies is learning to use the ShIfT key.......guess you will just have to stick with your stickers and that drag queen pimp outfit........

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
sdaver said:
PEANUTER your an idiot.......everyone knows I get all of the free stuff........but the first rule for getting freebies is learning to use the ShIfT key.......guess you will just have to stick with your stickers and that drag queen pimp outfit........

DAVER I HAD RATHER PAY THAN BE A INTERNET WHORE

·
Registered
10,516 Posts
PEANUTGRWR said:
sdaver said:

LMAO....too much!

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
<DIV>i installed a RFI intake system last night, then did a bit more gteching, it seamed to make on average about a 10hp gain,i could tell a much more lower end response, as for noise, their is a bit more, but think it would be worth the money for my setup, i then used it on the hj and va setup, which i did see more of a gain to the va over the hj, (i think the hj is just defueling more than va threw shifts) ET were with in 500 of a second, but did see a net this time of 135 hp and 360 foot pounds with the hj, so i guess in the price of the two products, it looks in my view the 550$cdn va is a better deal than the 1200$cdn hj, (keep in mind the attitude can be added with the hj), still looking to try out the powerpup with these two stacked
</DIV>

·
Banned
328 Posts
fredw said:
<DIV>, it looks in my view the 550$cdn va is a better deal than the 1200$cdn hj,
</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I think you have a typo, or your smoking crack. You will not find a VA for $550 cdn. That is like under $400 US.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Quad</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Got Juice? said:
PEANUTGRWR said:
sdaver said:

LMAO....too much!

LOL

Topic moved to the Warroom........JK

Pnut... U crack me up.........Edited by: ISurvivedNMU

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
quad: they have been seen on ebay selling for the money i quoted, fred

·
Registered
494 Posts
The lowest one on ebay sold for 425 us.

·
Registered
958 Posts
$550 Canadian is 423.730 USD

Who's smoking the crack?

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i received oringal power pup today(this is the one with timing removed), i then tonight did some more gteching, i could not do 1/4 mile times due to limping tranny, but was able to compare the first four gears to a stock hp, as you would no, there was large defueling by the hj and va 110 due to tranmission slipping, but the hot juice power pup stack did net a 215hp increase and a 370 lb/tq, as for the va 110 stacked with the power pup it neted a 195hp with 335lb/ tq, keep in mind there is no timing advance in this power pup, which they do have, and will make a considerable increase with the juice (i think) as soon, as they send it to me i will try out

1 - 20 of 36 Posts