Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a howard-miller grandfather clock(model#610-983, Serial# MF0043710117) that is at right at more than 1 year old that I bought for my wife at christmas in 2004, but we got divorced, so its for sale. I paid 1275$(original 1400$)for it (on sale)and can send u email of the pics., I will take a loss at 700$ cash, just to get rid of it, so if anyone is interested, PM me your email & i'll send u pics. of it (perfect cond) I am in western kentucky but can deliver anywhere for an extra charge(not that much, just fuel).DIVORCED-MUST SELL-MAKE OFFER

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
I have a howard-miller grandfather clock(model#610-983, Serial# MF0043710117) that is at right at more than 1 year old that I bought for my wife at christmas in 2004, but we got divorced, so its for sale. I paid 1275$(original 1400$)for it (on sale)and can send u email of the pics., I will take a loss at 700$ cash, just to get rid of it, so if anyone is interested, PM me your email & i'll send u pics. of it (perfect cond) I am in western kentucky but can deliver anywhere for an extra charge(not that much, just fuel).DIVORCED-MUST SELL-MAKE OFFER
PM sent

·
Registered
127 Posts
pm sent
Thanks Wayne

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
and heres a few things i forgot to mention........it also has a moon dial and an interior light to show the insides (gears). It also has the chime on/off switch and chimes (when on) every 15 minutes and on the hour. You have to wind it every 7 days. -thanks

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
and heres a few things i forgot to mention........it also has a moon dial and an interior light to show the insides (gears). It also has the chime on/off switch and chimes (when on) every 15 minutes and on the hour. You have to wind it every 7 days. -thanks
I'm still waiting for pictures, Are you still selling the clock?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok, an update on the clock...... the wife agreed to take the clock and i agreed to get the computer in return, so i can no longer offer the clock for-sale by me. sorry for the confusion and the delay............

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.