Diesel Place banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got theitch Bad for a new truck!! So what is everyone thinking about the new 2011 LML'S? They are offering me good money to trade! So I may have a Suncoast IV tranny with 1058 conv . for sale if anyone has a good stock one will to buy mine and pay for the swap let me know!! We can work out a price I'm sure!! Other goodies will follow if I trade!! Mark if you read this post what are your thoughts on the LML compared to LBZ? Thanks all!

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Keep the LBZ. Do you have a Urea Source so you can fill it up??

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No!!! That's one of things im not sure of on a new one!! Just wish I could get some mpg's out of mine!!

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
No!!! That's one of things im not sure of on a new one!! Just wish I could get some mpg's out of mine!!
Waht kind of mileage you getting? With mine on the highway I can get 16 but that's 60% injectors and the cheetah and no tuning. Might have to try some different tunes.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm probably lucky if I get that much! Was a whole lot better!! I have stock injectors! Mark tuned it was doing awesome but something just doesn't seem right now! Getting a lot of smoke between shifts that I never had before and I have like 5 different tunes that he built me, but like I said something has changed and I have done very little since it was on the dyno!! Only change is I switched intakes and went with a banks system! Not sure what to do next! Would like to find some inexpensive little things to do while money is tight then when I can save extra get a turbo and fass system!

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Hey Korey, the LML is ok for a stock truck. Larry likes his and has 6500miles on it without putting any urea in it yet. FYI, we have Urea on the shelf guys for those of you that have already gotten an 11. I personally would keep the LBZ, I think the airbox may be screwing with your tunes. After the first of the year get with me and we will get it looked at bud.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Trade wont be happening any time soon!!! That is weird that the air box would screw with all of that stuff but heck who knows!!!! Any suggestions??? Not sure when or how I can get down to have you mess with it!!!!Thanks again!!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
House drove a 6.7 off the lot my buddy works at I really couldn't beleve I loved a ford!

BUT... I'm waiting for the day they find the ford flaw ha ha I hope for their sake the motor holds up!

Korey KEEP THE LBZ lol hope Mark can make you happy with it let me know what you figure out!

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
you can buy DEF (urea) fluid at any parts store now. I know napa in muncie carries two different brands. keep the LBZ and have mark fix up your tune. stay away from anything ford non 7.3! have already seen two 6.7's getting towed back to dealership and our 6.4 at work lost 2 injectors and trashed the pistons at only 2500 miles.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
no egr block yet! but thats on my list when I get some extra money!!!! Holidays and WIFE just about killed me!! Lucky if I get to eat!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.