Diesel Place banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to Howard for helping me track it home. I picked it up this morning and called they guys at DPP this afternoon to order the MBRP Cool Duals. I should have them here early next week and installed soon thereafter. I already pulled off the body molding and after the exhaust comes the door handles and fender flares. Later this summer it will get a Cognito 7". I am just excited to finally have the truck.

Attachments

·
Registered
296 Posts
Dude That color is growing more and more one me, it Looks Great! Congrats, can't wait to see it when the lift is on:ro)

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Nice Truck. I bet you are loving the power. Looks Good. Post some pics of the duals when you get em. Those are sweet.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Nice Trk Man Congrates Goodluk

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Dude That color is growing more and more one me, it Looks Great! Congrats, can't wait to see it when the lift is on:ro)
same thing with me i didn't like that color much when i first saw it but know i like it more and more

·
Registered
56 Posts
congrats on the new truck, looks great

·
Registered
368 Posts
I absolutely love that color!! We need more pictures though! NOW!!!:D

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I will get it washed up and take a few more pics. Right now I am extremely busy with installing pergo floors in the house for the wife.

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
I will get it washed up and take a few more pics. Right now I am extremely busy with installing pergo floors in the house for the wife.
Yep. I understand that. Get the pergo floor installed if you want to keep that truck.:D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Very Very nice good to see that colar really will stand out in a normally white black or silver group of trucks. Im chicken when I ordered my truck went white but did consider your trucks colar. Happy Motoring):h :cool2:

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
HI GUY & SO GLAD we got another one HOME!!!! It was worth the wait,weren't it?? Howard

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
HI AZIATOR & SO GLAD we got another one HOME!!!! It was worth the wait,weren't it?? Howard

1 - 20 of 21 Posts