Diesel Place banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far I got a 5 point buck, a spike with one broken off spike and this big 8 point buck here is Connecticut!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Nice. But three bucks in one year :Nonono:. I assume your allowed. Not good for growing the big ones.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Congrats n nice harvest. I grew up in CT and remember how challenging hunting public land was. Now I'm in MO and mostly hunt with my bow except during firearms season I'll use my 10 mil pistol. Hang the 8 and put the other trophies in the freezer :)

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice. But three bucks in one year :Nonono:. I assume your allowed. Not good for growing the big ones.
Yes its legal, all three were tagged correctly. And as for growing big bucks...I hunt deer for the enjoyment of the hunt and to put meat in the freezer. I am so tired of hunters that are just after a big rack, since when is harvesting an animal all about the size of its antlers. Honestly a small doe is much more desirable, more tender and tasty.

What ever, happy hunting to everyone! Sorry for the rant.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for all the comments guys. been a good season this year! Can't wait to start hunting coyote

·
Registered
9,642 Posts
How you cook them coyotes? J/K ;)

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i'll send you some coyote if you want to cook it up man....haha

·
Registered
2,017 Posts