Diesel Place banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my edge cold juice today and I gotta say I stole it. I paid $400 with the pyro from a guy on ***************.com. I'm gonna let my girlfriend's 8yr old son istall it. He can't wait to see some more black smoke, I gotta admit neither can I.

·
Registered
188 Posts
do u have a stock trans? because my edge alone is allways limpen my trans so how r u doing it on a stock one? does anyone eles have this prom?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Better start savin for a tranny. Like the other guys said that stack will munch your stock tranny real quick. Sweet deal on the edge though.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Stock tranny

I have ran my juice with attitude for about 1 1/2 years pretty hard and have not limped yet. I can tell the tranny is getting weak by the slugish shifting and massive defeuling. I am having SCIV intalled next week though. CAn't hardly wait.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I ran a PPE Xcelerator for 6 months all the way up. I have been running the hot xcelerator for 2 months all the way up stacked with a Duramaximizer and am still on the stock tranny.

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
did you guys read the bottom of my sig?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Your going to need that Edge and PPE to walk by the LLY!!

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
YOU wish brich. I'll take my programers out and just run my afe, exhaust and boost increase on you. I'll even let you turn your predator all the way up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts