Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ordered mine yesterday got it today. Awesome unit.
so many functions........multible diplay options.......working options for boost, engine temp,exhaust temp, tranny slip (not needed with the Suncoast).........0-60 timer along with a 1/4 mile all works. Hard to beat Kennedy's service and Edge products

daveEdited by: sdaver

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
How much did you pay for it? did you get the free juice upgrade or did you already have the comp?

·
Registered
369 Posts
is your box a 4.72 or a 4.73???

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
4.73 hot what the hell else would I get........
smokin

hey nick
Since I already owned the Hot Juice, I received the Comp program which has according to kennedy
60,75,90,125, and 145HP levels..........left from kennedy upgraded for the 145 level as far as I know he is the only one that can upgrade this time other than edge...........dave

Edited by: sdaver

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
dave, i figrued you already had comp. at least you got the free comp upgrade. i take it you go the special sdaver-only discount...

so after playing with it a bit what do you like most about the attitude? post a pic too!

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$875 for the 125 and $1050 for the 145.......no defuel
and display

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
how big is the harness you have to run into the truck?

·
Registered
611 Posts
Thanks dave

more questions:

* Can you adjust speed limiter with this unit or do I need to buy a predator?

* Can I hook up the pyro wires to work with my x-monitor wires or do I have to drill a new hole?

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
still learning.......answers soon

·
Registered
36 Posts
The hot box or tranny buster is out. We all can upgrade them. I've got them, if you what to play your going to have to pay

·
Registered
306 Posts
sdaver.....60,75,90,125, and 145HP levels..........

So there are 5 power levels now?

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yes there are 5

cdoohay
so the units you sold, you upgraded to 4.73 or were they sent to edge to get the 4.73?.......I think john has what they call a juicer that enables him to log on and do the upgrades in house........the 145 seems to be real close to the comp juice and with the defuel turned off its very wicked........a built tranny is a must

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
can you turn defuel on/off on the fly? tire size? perhaps you have a manual in pdf format????

·
Registered
36 Posts
My supplier burns them . He just replaced all the old ones today. I have the new 4.73 and I'm shipping them today to my buyers. The piss off is Edge never said anything until Wednesday so we all shipped the 4.72s. I installed mine tonight, I put it in the extra 12v acc. plug by the cobby hole on the dash. Looks great. East to do. Pull face plate remove plug put it back

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
have not tried it(the defuel on the fly)

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Vendor
9,676 Posts
I've been running 4.73 for about a week now. Had it on the dyno last Friday...

·
Registered
611 Posts
Well how did it do on the dyno

·
Vendor
9,676 Posts
Very well thank you!

I put a jpg of L1 and 2 in the cool EGT thread....

1 - 20 of 32 Posts