Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a good freind across the street has a shortbox CC 03 24V CUMMINS, he is a great guy with a woddy today):h ...

over the summer we were very close running in the high 12 to low 13 with diesel and lp

he recently blew his tranny up again and decided to go with the suncoast full blown tranny, works great with perfect shifts, his 60' are around the 1.7 or less

but i found out he also went with a NADP cp3 mod,a fuel rail plug for the releif,
a wastegate mod, and added nitrous, we also added two JK lift pumps before christmas

prior to this he had installed a large single turbo(will hit 50 psi), 130hp injectors, a stacked chip, and lp, intake and exhaust mods

so yesterday we went for a title match ):h , lets say i was knocked out

that thing pulls real strong, on diesel and lp, we never used the nitrous... had me by about 6 links by the end, he thought he was close to 115mph in the so called 1/4, i hope the nitrous can make this closer, will be going at it next week on the dyno and the road with nitrous, hope my luck gets quicker:confused:

but all in all, this was my fist defeat with the max

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
he recently blew his tranny up again and decided

Geez a Dodge, blow a tranny??

I would not feel to bad, he sure had to do a lot of HD mods to finally beat you.

·
Registered
16,609 Posts
I guess you need more go fast parts :D

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
ouchhhhhh:( . a DODGE -:t , ......................................................................................................................................................................................................... :joke: I know, CUMMINS are capable of some fast trucks , thank GOD for the CUMMINS, as the shell is still a DODGE,-:t better talk to Lyndon to squeeze some ponies out !!!!!!

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
my friend had a 2wd cummins. He did the exhaust and the injector plate. The only other mod he did was the tranny. He said the tranny was the best mod he did. Put all the power to the rear wheels. No chance of staying with him on the highway.

·
Registered
538 Posts
were you running those huge mudder tires when you were racing:eek:

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the truck in my avatar is not my truck, but wish it was...

his cummins is very sweet, and i bet would be in the mid 600hp, but you know me, back to the drawing board, looking for more

·
Registered
88 Posts
ouchhhhhh:( . a DODGE -:t , ......................................................................................................................................................................................................... :joke: I know, CUMMINS are capable of some fast trucks , thank GOD for the CUMMINS, as the shell is still a DODGE,-:t better talk to Lyndon to squeeze some ponies out !!!!!!
Some of us just don't have the loot for a dmax...yet :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
!!

You're making OVER 700 hp and barely in the 12's?? you sir..are a terrible drag racer:help:

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Would a stock Allison stand up to that type of hp and torque?
over the summer we were very close running in the high 12 to low 13 with diesel and lp
I think it would hold up to a low 13 second truck.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Races like this doesnt prove nothing,if your going to race do it stock verses stock thats proves the winner,anybody can get mods put on and it only proves the fastest truck based on your wallet size.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Stock:confused: -:t

Thats no fun............:D

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Races like this doesnt prove nothing,if your going to race do it stock verses stock thats proves the winner,anybody can get mods put on and it only proves the fastest truck based on your wallet size.

Someone send this guy and Edge Box or something, he doesnt know what he is missing.

Once installed, he will never go back.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.