Diesel Place banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have a truck with a brushguard on it I would like to see pics and if you could list what type and where you purchased it, (or made it, if you did so). I am interested in giving my truck that "" look in the front and just curious what other trucks look like. Have not seen that many around here and most of the time they are going the other directions so I don't get a good look. Thanks guys

·
Registered
52 Posts
I don't have pictures but I had a RanchHand on my Suburban and it was great! It is a front bumper replacement with the brushguard welded together. Much more robust than a separate brushguard. They have a website (www.RanchHand.com) that shows what they have. Pricey but very good. You will need HD springs up front (which the Diesels come with).

Manix makes a passable separate brushguard as well.

Zeke

·
Registered
570 Posts
This is more of a prerunner type, I don't have it but I'm thinking about it.

http://www.n-fab.com

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Check out these guys.

Southwest Fabricators

They make a better bumper than ranch hand.

Here is my bumper (I designed and built it myself).

Edited by: cdhd2001

·
Registered
79 Posts
YIKES !!! now thats a BUMPER !! did you have to crank up the torsion bars for that puppy ?.Good job !!

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
I saw a Ford 4x4 conversion van with Road Armor bumpers front and back. Very nice.

·
Registered
233 Posts

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Those Buckstops are cool. The problem is I have literally 1" of clearance between the garage door and the rear if I touch the front bumper to the garage wall. Oh well, keeps me from spending money.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Jeli said:
Those Buckstops are cool. The problem is I have literally 1" of clearance between the garage door and the rear if I touch the front bumper to the garage wall. Oh well, keeps me from spending money.

Yep, good looking bumpers. They'd be my choice out of all that I've seen for our trucks. But way too pricey for my blood. I could (and have) build similar bumpers (but for different vehicles) for a fraction of that cost.

--Rob

·
Registered
8 Posts
Here is the a piv of the front bumper on my truck. I have put it to the test and it stands up very good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.