Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2005 lly stock.Is there anything else that i have to do to the truck with this module? I would like to just plug it in and have a little extra proformance out of it for everyday driving and hauling a truck camper/boat ect.leave it stock or add some goodies??I prefer to leave it stock.Thanks for input on edge ez.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I have an edge ez and it is extremely simply and you should not need any other mods. It does a great job for extra burst of power when needed or playtime. Plus you should retain the same mpg as stock. Good Luck.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
The only suggestion would be gauges, especially if you're towing!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Consider adding a boost stick.Have heard this is an awesome combo.

·
Registered
629 Posts
I have a 2005 lly stock.Is there anything else that i have to do to the truck with this module? I would like to just plug it in and have a little extra proformance out of it for everyday driving and hauling a truck camper/boat ect.leave it stock or add some goodies??I prefer to leave it stock.Thanks for input on edge ez.
Simply unplug an existing harness, and insert Edge EZ inline-- 5 minutes, no tools. However, I left my toggle switch under the hood-- it might take longer to run that through the dash board, but I basically leave mine on level 3, and just switch it to 1 or 2 when towing. Plus... easier to uninstall that way. --Paul.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys,its all new to me.What is a boost stick and were do you get one??

·
Registered
629 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts