Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a vendor like gmdieseltech where I can get stuff in Canada at a reasonable price? I'm currently looking for a bunch of stuff (Fumoto valve, fuel filters, spare WIF sensor, WIF sensor wrench, Predator 2.02). Or should I just order from Eric since he has them all? :)

An example of the reaming I'm trying to avoid: the NAPA Gold fuel filter is $69Cdn locally :eek:

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
I dont but you could maybe pay one of us and we can ship. I ship to Canada weekly to different people so customs wouldnt be a problem.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Thats the question I have been wondering myself.
Anyone got the awnser?

·
Registered
52 Posts
been wondering the same here....i have found wix and baldwin fuel filters locally in the $20.00 range but extra stuff like gauges seem awefully expensive to me here..dealer charged me $84.00 to change fuel filter..never again i can do it myself and have enuf left over for a few brews..i have been getting XM radio stuff shipped up from the states at great prices so i just may order what i want from vendors on here and see how it goes had no problem gettting my TxC CAI shipped here...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Think I'll order a package from Eric

For oil filters, the NAPA Gold is reasonably priced here but I doubt if I'll find a double-pleat fuel filter for less than $US35 (=~$Cdn40: our dollar's doing pretty good recently). Got only 14,000KM on it so far but it will be time to do a bit of DIY after towing to Florida and back in a few weeks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts