Diesel Place banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've been looking fairly hard and cannot find a first gen duramax that is in good shape. i did find one but it seemed like it was worked to death:( . is there anywhere around that has any. i'm wanting a extend cab short bed. i have found a few standard cabs, but theres no room inside.
but any help would be good
thanks
cowboy:help:

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Hi COWBOY 717, the easiest way to do this is to go to www.gm.com & look under "automotive & click on G.M. CERTIFIED USED CARS. Put in your zip code & change the radius to a larger #. These trucks will be what you are looking for. I would have looked BUT you haven't told us where you live? howard

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'm from moberly MO

·
Registered
317 Posts
i've been looking fairly hard and cannot find a first gen duramax that is in good shape. i did find one but it seemed like it was worked to death:( . is there anywhere around that has any. i'm wanting a extend cab short bed. i have found a few standard cabs, but theres no room inside.
thanks
How soon do you want one? I have a co-worker that has a 01 Crew that may soon be selling. It doesn't have leather and has been babied. It is located east of Nashville TN

·
Registered
174 Posts
there are 3 of them on the lot here in verona

on 03 ext cab.sb..85 k miles...25000 peuter

an o5 ext cab long...?? blue

and a 04 ccsb...35,000 green

john erickson chevy

·
Registered
266 Posts
thanks
Try these guys in Ste. Genevieve, Mo. They had 3 used Dmax's a couple of weeks ago. IIRC they were all ext. cabs.

BARLEY AUTOMOTIVE
791 SAINTE GENEVIEVE DRIVE, SAINTE GENEVIEVE, MO 63670-1826 See a map
Certified Internet Manager: BARLEY AUTOMOTIVE (573) 883-3544

·
Registered
304 Posts
What's on the lots sure says something!

Since buying mine (and travelling a pretty good distance to get it), I've also noticed a dearth of D-Max's on used car lots. It sure says something about the Cummins Krates when you go past a lot with half dozen of those, maybe one Powerjoke, and no D-Maxs whatsoever.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts