·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ordered 04 dmax cc 4/11/04 dealer called tpw 5/17/04 I HOPE NO DELAYS

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
HI HDPOUL & if you send me the S.O.N. & T.P.W., we can add you to the famous "LIST" Howard Send this info to me at = howard_m18 at yahoo.com

·
Registered
448 Posts
Mine is also 5/17 !!

·
Banned
449 Posts
You guys are lucky. I got one of the 1st LLY trucks. When I ordered it in early november, I had to wait like 10 weeks to get it.

·
Registered
100 Posts
You know it was funny, walked in told them I wanted to trade my o3 1500 for a 3/4t Duramax and they said they had just got one in, and it even had the new LLY which I had no clue what that ment. Now I say what luck and what a truck.

TC

·
Registered
269 Posts
Wickedfn4u, like you I did not order a truck. Just drove by the lot, spotted this big "Drk Grn Met. Monster" setting there with everything I would ever want. Took it for a drive, fell in love, and brought it home the next day, 3-17-04. Mine was built 2-10-04. It also came with something called LLY. And I thought it was just a diesel. Absolutely no problems yet and have 5600 miles on it. Not a lot, but still better MPG's than my old gasser. And pulling my 31 ft camper, it could care less, doesn't even know it's back there. I wish all my impulse buying went this good.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Picked up my new truck last Friday
,love it,,picked up my new fifth wheel ( 37' ) Tuesday,, 12,000 lbs empty,,,didn't even know it was behind me,,,,love'm both. Nothing like it. Been Waiting 8 weeks for both.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts