·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
performance/lift

·
Registered
716 Posts
Look up county side diesel. Somebody told me about em and I was guna take my truck in to them for my injectors but I ended up doing them by myself. Staff Edit..Contact violation removed.. I never called em but somebody on this site gave me that number. I think it is closer to Mankato than the cities. There ought to be a place in the cities though

·
Registered
180 Posts
Do they do lifts? thanks

·
Registered
124 Posts
Lift

These guys are great. They can handle most anything. I know they dont specialize in lifts but they could get it done. Talk to John he is the owner.

Or try 4x4 Parts and Service in Ham Lake talk to Gary he is the owner. He does all sorts of driveline and lift work. They are also very good.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bump any lift shops in MN, closer to the cities?

·
Registered
127 Posts
lifts

Shop in Victoria MN would be able to do anything you need done. If you need more info. Let me know

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Tire Pro's in Stillwater does lifts. The guy who runs it broke off from his Dad who runs Fred's Tire in Stillwater.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
get ahold of rx1ton on this site. He does excellent work!;)

·
Registered
706 Posts
metcalf performance in forest lake by walmart right off 35e. hes a diesel performance guy also does tranny upgrades.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Where exactly are you located in MN?

If your close to St. Paul, I know of few shops that are perfect for what you need, and will probably save you a dime or two.

·
Registered
260 Posts
metcalf performance in forest lake by walmart right off 35e. hes a diesel performance guy also does tranny upgrades.
Does he do transgo jr install's???

1 - 14 of 14 Posts