Diesel Place banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
one that doesn't care about mods and knows thier stuff?

·
Registered
609 Posts
Been watchin your post Ponyeater. Don't know any myself. Hope you get an answer.

·
Registered
459 Posts
What area you in? I know of a dealer in Tacoma that is ok with the majority of mods. Have some good techs also.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am willing to travel...I live in granite falls though.

·
Registered
609 Posts
What area you in? I know of a dealer in Tacoma that is ok with the majority of mods. Have some good techs also.
Hope it's not Gilchrist on Tacoma Way.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Hiatt Pontiac GMC, 94th and Pacific Ave. I work there also, and the service manager is pretty cool about mods. He has referred customers to talk to me about adding mod to their trucks. What kind of problems are you having?

·
Registered
774 Posts
a78, are you a Duramax tech? I assume you are.

This is cool, been waiting to hear about a good dealer and tech for some time.

The only problem is I have a Chevy. Do you know of any Chevy dealers that are our friends? I am only thinking of warranty work here.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Hall chevy in Prosser Wa.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Lennox, that's good to know because we mostly camp on the east side. I was hoping to find something on the wet side too.

·
Registered
459 Posts
We do "cross-line" warranty work also. Chev, Buick, Olds, ETC. Would be happy to help you out if I can. No other local dealers I am aware of are fond of upgrades, but will let some slide. I work on light duty and medium duty both.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
a 78,
I used you guys when I lived in Tacoma. Great people to deal with. I need a couple reflashes and don't want to remove my edge or worry about my cat that ran off. Are you open Saturday?

·
Registered
459 Posts
They are not open for service on Saturdays. PM sent.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts