Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holy Crap Quad

Just read what your truck smacked down this weekend. Congrats, very impressive, i bet the furd and dodge boys are still changing there pants.

I want what your truck is smokin, pronto. Whats the chances of lettin us know what has to be done to get those results
, without having to kill us after you tell us.
You know i could maybe swing a moose hunting trip your way for some info.
Man those are the numbers i want and then some. And here i thought i would stop when i hit 600hp, seeing that, i don't think so. Are you going to be making and selling any of the aftermarket hard parts for these dmaxs???????? Will be talkin to ya in a week or 2. Later Jeremy

·
Registered
6,995 Posts
How about dropping some ##########s for us.

Don't keep it a secret

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I seen it in the CT results

The Texas dyno day went over well...only had a few Chevy's/GMC's, but that was all it took. Bassin had a very respectable 425/820 while I only laid down 355/632 (no tranny work and 110 Quad...I am happy). Quad came in late in the day and rocked a couple Ford/Dodge guys that had been sitting on top all day in the 520/1000 range. Quad logged an amazing 647/1152!!!
I would not have believed it if I had not been there myself to witness. There were a few more big dogs that ran after him, but I had to leave after being there for almost 10 hours...

All i can say is SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET Later Jeremy

·
Registered
59 Posts
Congrats QUAD!!!!

Those are incredible #'s. I echo what "heartbeat" said. With your Quad Stealth and a Suncoast converter I was chirping tires at 55 MPH. I look forward to your future tunes!! I see how you can turn such impressive quarter mile times now. Do tell, pleeeease.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
HEY QUAD THAT IS AWSOME. CONGRATS

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Edited by: sdaver

·
Banned
328 Posts
Thanks for the support guys!

I really think that what I did is not important. I think we should look at what Sdaver, Mackin, Ratdoc, SIlver Bullet, BassinRver, and all the other guys I am not mentioning did. What is important is what the consumer sees for a power gain. I was more proud to see the stock Dmax down here on the dyno day. I wish I would have had his charts. The truck was a stock as you can get with a lift and 35" tires. He pulled around 230 stock, and over 430 with a tuner that was installed while it was on the dyno! His change engine oil was even on! That is what I like to see.

We have a couple of things we are working on and hopefully soon we will release them. We also have some things in the works that will make significantly more power than I did!

In the next 2wks our N20 kit should be finished and ready to ship!

Our tie rod fix is in its final stages of testing....basically I am trying to bend a tie rod!

WE have some cool stuff I want out by the first of the year or sooner. Maybe even the first of Dec!

Just so you have an idea of what we were running.

215hp tuner....yes the same one that is availableto everyone.

Stock Turbo.

4" Exhaust

Our intake kit

Nitrous....1 stage....never show them all you got!

Injectors......not big enough!

No I can't reveal any more details than that! As soon as stuff is available I am sure you will see people posting bigger numbers!

Once again thanks to the people that support us and hopefully we can get some new toys for you guys soon!

Quad

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Quad, did you make the tierods similar to mine by beefing up the stock ones or did you have a set made from scratch? I haven't bent mine yet after 75+ passes at the dragstrip. They've held up to 1.6X sixty foot launches in 4wd and even a couple dozen truck pulls with a locked front axle.

It's good that there will be an aftermarket set available to everyone since the stock ones are tiny. As an individual I didn't want to deal with the liability of selling an aftermarket steering component to the general public.

Anyway, when is the bigger turbo coming?

Are the injectors you are selling streetable for everyday use with/without a tuner/box? Are you selling nozzles or complete injectors with the bigger nozzles?

BTW, good #'s on the dyno, but I would rather see mid 11's at the dragstrip instead

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
In the next 2wks our N20 kit should be finished and ready to ship!

Did someone yell Bingo !!!!!

Mac

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
BIG DIPPER said:
SUCK A$$..

Be nice to Daddy....and Daddy wil be nice to you
Easy your about to get Double Dipped !!!

Just looking to freshen up a LIL !!!
=>

Mac

·
Banned
6,541 Posts
Quad...

What truck did you run those numbers with? When I first saw those numbers I assumed it was a Dodge.

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
Any info on your intake set up? Site didnt apear to have much info. Hows it compare to the AFE in the way of noise? Is it basicly a AFE look alike? What kinda filter element? TIA

And BTW schweeeeet!

·
Registered
133 Posts
congrats quad

whats the safest/smallest shot of nos to run and be some what "einge safe"...i want to make over 500 ..i got the 215 and a comp juice for 490 but need to pick up a few hp to get to the century mark...

Thanks

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
SmokinMax said:
congrats quad

whats the safest/smallest shot of nos to run and be some what "einge safe"...i want to make over 500 ..i got the 215 and a comp juice for 490 but need to pick up a few hp to get to the century mark...

Thanks
just start out with small nozzles like a 15 or a 20 jet if you have 490 already that is all you should need

1 - 20 of 30 Posts