Diesel Place banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be going to the dealer for what I believe is to be a leaking rear seal:eek: The truck has only 15100 miles:mad: I already removed the blocker plate and returned the truck to stock (hypertech III). When I take the truck in should I be worried about them checking the computer on the truck and, if they do will they find evidence that I had a performance tune on it?? I would like to know if anyone here has had any problems with Kitahara GMC in Fresno Ca?

thanx, Jlew

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
They wont check for that stuff, cuz your out of warranty, but if you were, they couldnt find it.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
03LB-7dmax;1606796; said:
They wont check for that stuff, cuz your out of warranty, but if you were, they couldnt find it.
I still have until july 9, 2007 on my 3/36 B2B warranty;) So do you think they will still look for it?

JLew

·
Registered
77 Posts
You should not have any problems with them looking for anything. I thought I had the same problem. I got the truck home with 200 miles on it and had a oil leak turned out that they had drilled the block to deep and did not plug it correctly.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well took it in and the advisor tells me that the gasket on the lower oil pan needs to be replaced. Said I should have it back tomarrow evening.

JLew

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.