Diesel Place banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Myself and DuraZax are headed to the dragway Sunday to see what these trucks will run. A few other guys are coming too, Anyone want to come let me know we will meet up and go up together. I'm hoping for 12's!!!!

· Registered
373 Posts
i would but i just went last weekend.....make sure u post how fast that sled of yours goes , after 11 runs i couldnt get mine any faster that a 13.3 , i think having the bigger tires were hurting me, but i did have like 6 back to back 13.5s so id say thats what my truck likes doing

· Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Nice, Ok I'll post em up. Was that 2wd or 4wd?

· Registered
373 Posts
i only did one run in 2wd and that was nothin fast at 14.5 with a 2.8 60'

· Registered
332 Posts
So how did you guys do, Just got back from hershey PA car show was there for past 4 days still did'nt get to see everything, big big event.

· Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Good day at the track, first run was 12.90 @ 103.8, second run was a flop, I forgot to put it in 4wd and it spun like I was on ice!!!!! Third run went 12.82 @ 103.5. I was very surprised that it did that well, it launched so smooth, I think it has more in it, i only launched at 10 psi max, I think I can leave harder and do better. My best 60' was 1.75, Can't wait to go back.

Thanks to Jeff Toman for the tune, his stuff is unreal. Thanks Jeff!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.