Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here have the GO Rhino Dominator II side steps. I saw them in the new Cabela's catalog. They are very similar to the N-Fab steps, but they are over $100 cheaper than the N-Fab's. The Go Rhino one are 2 1/2" tubing while the N-Fab are 3" tubing. I can't find anything on the weigh capabilities of the Go Rhino's. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
I've been looking at those also, does anyone have any info on them.
Thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
You guys should buy them and be the guinea pigs (because I was looking at them too). have you guys heard any crying about the way the n-fab bars mount to the trucks body instead of the frame

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jasonpartagas;1574550; said:
You guys should buy them and be the guinea pigs (because I was looking at them too). have you guys heard any crying about the way the n-fab bars mount to the trucks body instead of the frame
I talked to a guy at a local aftermarket truck equipment store, and he told me that they are very sturdy. Of course he was trying to sell me them, so who knows. I don't know of anyone with 1st hand knowledge.

·
Registered
633 Posts
I'm going to get some, but not until this summer. I like the fact they have a true stainless steel version.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts