Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
11,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many of you have noticed that my e-commerce store is down, after only being up for a short time. I am switching over to a new store format that isnt fussy if your using aol like the last one. It would also not process the order if it didnt want too. I was too often having money show up in my Paypal acct with nothing to connect it to. That would just lead to aggravation. I am installing a new store and finalizing my legal business stuff including setting up LLC. Thats the hold up on reopening the store at this point. I have added all of the products that were in the old store plus added a lot more, set up more products from outside vendors that will be of interest to most. I appreciate all of you who have ordered from me in the past and those that are patient enough to work with me through this 'growing pain' As soon as state gets done draggin their feet, I will reopen.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Good to know.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Eric,

Any update on when you'll reopen?

I need some stuff.

Thanks, Steve!

·
Registered
11,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
latest update, Lawyer called, paperworkis back from state, a quick appointment with him on the 16th, then a trip to the county office for some tax stuff, then....? This is taking forever

·
Registered
42,913 Posts
Can't we still look at all the stuff??

·
Registered
463 Posts
SaguaroKid said:
Can't we still look at all the stuff??

Just window shopping is fun too!

Kevin

·
Registered
11,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well, if you promise not to order anything, and you have to also promise to tell me what you thing, any changes that need to be done etc. I am still building it and putting things in order, so it may appear disorganized.

www.gmdieseltech.com/store2

·
Registered
16,617 Posts
Looks good so far!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Looks good. I like the pics on the Greases/Lubricants page. I also like the fact that products show up in more than one place (like the ali filter).

·
Registered
7,698 Posts
Will you offer any price breaks for bulk orders...for example 10 or more oil filters?

JP

·
Registered
42,913 Posts
Eric, Your doing a wonderful job, can't wait for ya ta get er opened up. Thanks for letting us take a peek.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Nice! Awaiting the ribbon cutting cerimony.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Looks nice and better organized too.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Putin my shopping list together

Lookin go Eric.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Eric,

Wicked Pissa........

Two Dogs

·
Registered
6,995 Posts
Eric I like this line on the motor oil

This is the same oil that I use in my personal truck, which is also one of the fastest GM diesel pick ups in the nation.

·
Registered
6,995 Posts
Eric BTW can u get or do u have a seal/gasket for the center roof marker lite?

My friends is leaking and dealer says have to buy new lite.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Eric

I need additive, hurry up with your store Im on my last bottle.

Geno

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.