Diesel Place banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used this service?
How are they about getting orders out?
I Emailed them with questions about delivery and shipping cost, and the answer I get back seems like A forum letter that didn't answer any of my questions.

They won't give you A phone number to call so this puts doubt in my mind. Seems like they don't want you to be able to get A hold of them.

·
Registered
326 Posts
As mentioned, the prices are great but the shipping can be a bit steep. However, when I've ordered from them the parts price including shipping was less then the dealer wanted to charge me for the same parts, so you need to take it on a case-by-case basis.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This seems to be the problem, they won't tell me what the shipping and handling charges are.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I have ordered from them. Good service, but as others have said, HIGH shipping costs. I would check with Eric, aka dmaxalliTech, and see if he can get what you need. He will beat the price I can guarantee.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I think if you start checking out with the part you want to buy, somewhere in the process before you give out your credit card information it'll tell you the shipping costs.

That's how I found out they charge like $32 S&H for a pmd.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I ordered 5 gts of the GM axle lube from them. with shipping it came out to $18.50 a bottle. That sure beats $28 plus tax at the dealer.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
check out the user dmaxallitech here. he is a gm technician and freely lends his time to members here.
pric e list is in his sig, way better than gmpartsdirect

·
Registered
11,646 Posts
John, You know better then that! Heck, I worked on your truck!...LOL

In all seriousness, Todd Wenzel Pont GMC parts dept has set out to be competitive with GM parts direct in every way. One way we have done this is to include shipping in the price of everything we sell, There are no hidden costs in the prices I have and the only thing that dont show up is tax for us MI folks. When you order, you call and talk to me, what could be better when ordering parts? Talking to an expert in the field, not a operator has to be worth something. You can get expert advice when you order instead of garbage. Those of you that have ordered from me know this to be true and I thank all of you that have ordered from me.

Eric

·
Registered
444 Posts
dmaxalliTech:

Checked your prices out... Nice! I'll try you on my next order. It will be great when you get a Web site! It'll make it easy.

Thanks for all your posts. The information is great. I have learned a lot.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
An expert in the field to talk to? Who's answering your phone for you these days Eric????

Just kidding of course, I agree Erics dealerships prices are hard to beat when you prefer or need to get that GM part.

·
Registered
6,995 Posts
John R why don't u go to GM SPO and pick up your parts.

We get 40% off and there is one in Flint.Edited by: Dmax Tim

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dmax Tim said:
John R why don't u go to GM SPO and pick up your parts.

We get 40% off and there is one in Flint.

Now theres A good idea.....Thanks!

Edited by: John R

1 - 15 of 15 Posts