Diesel Place banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:mad: HEY I HAD MY INJECTORS REPLACED .6K LATER 2 ARE BAD GM REP ASK SERVICE REP THE CONDITION OF MY TRUCK . WHAT DOES A TRUCKS APPEARANCE HAVE TO DO WITH INJECTORS .MY TRUCK IS A WORK TRUCK!!!!!!!!!! IVE NEVER BEEN SO MAD ABOUT A WARRANTY ISSUE WELL MAYBE WHEN THEY WOULD.NT WARRANTY MY ALLISON WITH 107K ON IT 7K PAST THE EXTENDED WARRANTY . NO WONDER GM IS GOING UNDER THEY COULD CARE LESS AFTER YOU MAKE YOU CHECK ,ANYBODY KNOW A GOOD LAWYER . WE SHOULD BAN TO GETHER AND LITAGATE . 37.000 FOR A TRUCK THAT ASOON AS IT GOES OUT OF WARRANTY IT FALLS APART . OH YEA I DONT HOTROD .CHIP OR CHANGE ANYTHING ON MY TRUCK MOST MILES ARE HWY DRIVEN AT 60 TO 70 MILES AN HOUR . THESE TRUCKS SHOULD GO 300K . I CHANGE ALL FILTER EVERY 6K FUEL OIL , ALLISON . SOMEONE TELL WHAT I DID WRONG . NEVER HAD A WATER IN FUEL LIGHT EVER . THE ONLY CHECK INGINE WAS MY ALLISON FAILURE . ????????????????????????????????????:mad::(:mad::(

·
Registered
787 Posts
I would have to say that you need to find another dealer.

·
Registered
93 Posts
ya find another dealer.it's amazing how different dealerships are.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
i feel your pain about them not warrenting (sp?) just out of warrenty. I spun a main bearing with 104k and they wouldn't do anything about it... oh, but they did give us $1000 cupon off any new GM car we buy :D :(

·
Registered
16,234 Posts
I am working on 300k on my truck...all original except injectors and waterpump, both replaced at over 157k miles....I drive really sweet and easy, better fuel milage that way.

·
Registered
4,672 Posts
What year is your truck and how many miles are on it?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts