1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy 4th of July all!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Have a fun and safe holiday.
(...make sure to show up the nieghbors with your fireworks)
;) ):h :ro) :grd:

·
Registered
212 Posts
That it why he said, go to your nieghbors!!!! You bring them but, let them light them and then they can pay the fine. When then nieghbors looks up you are no where to be seen, just the nieghbor staring at the cops, woundering "what happened"):h

·
Registered
141 Posts
When I saw the title of this post, my dreams of owning an '09 Camaro went down the drain.

I hate you for scaring me like that!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
I would but they're illegal....

AHH, yes. The great and Benevolent State of New York! Protecting you from yourself. :mad:

I had forgotten how much $hit they have on the books to "protect" everyone.

If it were totally up to Schumer, Clinton, Bloomberg and others, you would have to have a permit to buy charcoal lighter!

Illinois is just about as bad. At least I can still go out and buy any kind of hand gun here without having to wait for the state's blessing.

Of course if Chicago's Censored Mayor Daily (our Bloomberg), had his way, all of the private guns (except his bodyguard's guns) would be melted down and sold to China.

Britt

PS: My spell check tries to change Schumer to Schemer. ):h

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
If only ONE thing gets blown up tomorrow, I nominate whatever rock bin laden is hiding under

·
Registered
337 Posts
I grew up out in the desert (uhhh, you may know where: The west Texas town of El Paso!!!) and they always had strict rules on fireworks due to the fire hazzard. Right now I'm a displaced Texan living in Alabama and these a**holes are shooting fireworks all over the place. I went out to my truck today to see the leftovers of several fireworks sitting on the bed, roof, and hood of my truck. Maybe I should introduce these kids to a new firework, its from Italy and it's a 12 guage. I think Beneli is the make................

I think I prefer the strick firework rules. At least my truck won't get peppered by my idiot neighbors!

·
Registered
399 Posts
That is my biggest fear right now, all the ******* kids shooting fireworks near or at the truck! Hate to say it, but I woulda when I was younger and now I worry... Just venting

·
Registered
11,311 Posts
AHH, yes. The great and Benevolent State of New York! Protecting you from yourself. :mad:

If it were totally up to Schumer, Clinton, Bloomberg and others, you would have to have a permit to buy charcoal lighter!

Illinois is just about as bad. At least I can still go out and buy any kind of hand gun here without having to wait for the state's blessing.

Of course if Chicago's Censored Mayor Daily (our Bloomberg), had his way, all of the private guns (except his bodyguard's guns) would be melted down and sold to China.

Britt

Went down to Otisco lake tonight to spend some time with my GF's family on their lake house...Once dark hit it sounded like I was back in Kosovo...Its a never ending battle....Pa legalized it as did Jersey....its only a matter of time...

·
Registered
51 Posts

Britt

I don't know which is worse - New York, New Jerksey, or MassAholeachusetts...

·
Registered
814 Posts
Fireworks are legal to BUY in Ohio....but you have to sign a form stating that you are purchasing with the intent to remove them from the state immediately. They even ask which state you are taking them to.

Boy there sure are a lot of fireworks that seem to be headed to PA! LOL

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
I don't know which is worse - New York, New Jerksey, or MassAholeachusetts...
Probably Connecticut....are you a good comrade?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.