Diesel Place banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
I have them .... My only disslike is they are starting to curl a little from them high speed runs on the interstate .... That and the bowtie on the right side has becomme a bit sooted lately ....

No one makes a better factory flap for a 3500 then Dodge .....Rubber thick with the little teats on them on the wheel side ....

Sweet !!!!!

Only problem,they have a stupid goat inpregnated on them ....

Mac

·
Registered
169 Posts
got p/n's for them ?? Thanx, AkDually61

·
Registered
19 Posts
Mackin said:
I have them .... My only disslike is they are starting to curl a little from them high speed runs on the interstate .... That and the bowtie on the right side has becomme a bit sooted lately ....

No one makes a better factory flap for a 3500 then Dodge .....Rubber thick with the little teats on them on the wheel side ....

Sweet !!!!!

Only problem,they have a stupid goat inpregnated on them ....

Mac

Yeah,can someone please post up a part number for these rear mud flaps

Cheers

AL.

·
Registered
747 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks for that Duramax,,I did find this below...

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=519 bgColor=#cccccc>
<T>
<TR bgColor=#ffffff>
< name=accessoryDetail =shoppinglist.jsp?&sid=6633589674975070 method=post>
<TD></TD>
<TD vAlign=center align=left>Dualie With Bowtie Logo, Rear</TD>
<TD>
</TD>
<TD vAlign=center align=left>12498327</TD>
<TD>
</TD>
<TD vAlign=center align=right>$ 88.00</TD></></TR></T></TABLE>

I want to fit them on my 03 2500 Silverado,as the standard factory ones look a bit strange with the 20" X 9.5" Oasis wheels..

Do you guys think the dooley ones will fit a 2500 Silverado on the rear ok??

AL

·
Registered
169 Posts
Alan & DD, Thank you for the Help. It is appreciated. hopfully partsdirect or Eric can save me a little $$$$.
thanx again, AkDually61

·
Registered
169 Posts
gmpartsdirect.com has the sets for 62.00 rear and 11.00 front, pkg in pairs. 12497448 is the front and as stated 12498327 is the rear. still waiting for Erics prices to be posted in his store. AkDually61

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Ak,

Did you find out how much the shipping is? The stuff I've checked on, the shipping charges are really outrageous.

You have to add them to the cart, then go to checkout. It won't ask for billing info at that point, but you'll get the shipping charges. My experience with them has been I can get stuff from the local stealer for less than partsdirect when shipping is included.

Just a thought.

·
Registered
169 Posts
cool. I'll ck it out. might have to use the ol FedEx discount for shipping. I'll let you know. must a fat fingered the enter button to give to post... Sorry gang. AkDually61

·
Registered
169 Posts
Zeeb, I did as you suggested. from what I can figureout... it looks like $92 to the door for all four corners. now... do I want the tie on them or should I just get Huskey's? funds will tell. Thank you guys for all your help. AkDually61

1 - 11 of 11 Posts