Diesel Place banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
07 LBZ, It seems like the light either dosent come on or if it does its for 1 second. My sales person did not say one thing about waiting to start motor. Any help? what happens if you dont wait, does it hurt things? thanks NEWBEE

·
Registered
40 Posts
onetonk5;1609609;1609609 said:
07 LBZ, It seems like the light either dosent come on or if it does its for 1 second. My sales person did not say one thing about waiting to start motor. Any help? what happens if you dont wait, does it hurt things? thanks NEWBEE
Hi, and welcome to the forum....I have an 06, when it's warm, you won't see the light. I bought mine in July, and I never saw the light till late in the fall. Hope that helps...Kong

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
it is normal. if you see it on longer than 5 seconds, have it looked at. Even if it is as low as -30

·
Registered
4,422 Posts
Ive had the circuit breaker trip on my ambilical cord (block heater cord) and had glow plugs stay on for 7 or so seconds when around 0 w/no known problems. If the light stays on after you start it get it looked at.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.