Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the FRANK MARATTA AUTO AND BIKE SHOW over the weekend at the Hartford Ct Expo center.

Town Fair Tire had a display that I was in disbelief over.Can you 28's? Twenty eight inch rims!! Unbelievably big!

Talk bling blang Ghetto. I couldn't believe my eyes.Which one of you Southern Calif. are going to be the first? :D

Also seen a 07 Tahoe ,nice looking ride!

·
Premium Member
20,558 Posts
darn wish I was home...I would ahve wanted to go to that.

Mac yeah I agree with you, I love the 2007 tahoe...I was talking with myself about it (cause you know, im on my own buddy list on the DP) and we both agree that it looks pretty nice :lol:

--ben

·
Registered
335 Posts
Looks like wagon wheels are back in style.:ro)

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
I am speechless about the 28" wheel thing, but I do have an opinion on the 2007 Tahoe. I really didn't like the styling. The front end seems weak, but I guess I didn't like the NBS trucks when they came out either. (I still don't like the '04 front end though-:t )

·
Registered
279 Posts
Please god make it stop. -:t
When is someone going to make 34s with 1/2 inch of sidewall?

·
Registered
9,606 Posts
Come on Mackin when are we going to see them on your truck? That's just what a grocery getting dually needs.:lol:

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
N/A for a six wheeler,off the shelf for a 4-wheeler Ghetto mo-chine! :crazy:

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I stopped with the wife at McDermott Chevy and saw a couple of the Tahoes. Jury is still out. Wheel wells remind me of the early 80's style. One Tahoe w/ cloth was 40K and the one with leather was 49K. Wife and I want a full size Denali and I cringe at what they will going for....

·
Registered
593 Posts
call me old but i like lots of side wall i have a hard time with 18's but i could live with them but 28's what the he!! you need 38's just to look like a normal wheel and tire.

·
Premium Member
20,558 Posts
I stopped with the wife at McDermott Chevy and saw a couple of the Tahoes. Jury is still out. Wheel wells remind me of the early 80's style. One Tahoe w/ cloth was 40K and the one with leather was 49K. Wife and I want a full size Denali and I cringe at what they will going for....
Thats my dealer!!! I drove the tan/goldmist colored Tahoe LTZ they have there. (if they still have it, I drove it when it first came off the truck)

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
At about $10k for a set... no thanx

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Anything bigger than 18s looks wrong.

But let me say 28s? Bah I have 30s in the front and 46s in the back.

·
Banned
735 Posts
:funnypost Now somebody photochop some bling on that motha!!

·
Premium Member
20,558 Posts
and I thought our Simplicity Legacy XL compact utility tractor was "good sized" :eek: :lol:

nar you definetly gotta run some dubs on that Deere.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
It's got good yellow wheels already, it's good for me... ;)

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Maybe a chrome stack? you know just for the bling factor!

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
Shaq had a customized H2 (saw several years ago(when H2's first came out) on Cribs) that had 29's.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Please this is a two minute chop job so no critiquing the work but....

Attachments

·
Registered
10,516 Posts
Please this is a two minute chop job so no critiquing the work but....

BWAHAHAHAHAHA NAR GETS PWNED AND PUNKED AT THE SAME TIME!):h

Dat's phat yo!

:badidea:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts