Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Long time reader, first time poster. This is without a doubt the best site on the internet. I have learned so much.....and you guys will end up putting me in the poorhouse
. Now on to the question. Ready to install the Juice w attitide, Got the cool mount from ATS. I undestand about splitting the attitude case but how does the ATS bracket mount in the console? I have a 2002 DMax if that matters. Can't wait!!

·
Whipper Snapper
4,490 Posts
Once you have the attitude in the ats mount and it's all screwed back together, put the mount in the console hole, and stand on it!

Really, I had to put my entire body weight on the darn thing to get it in there... It is a VERY tight fit. I ended up doing a little trimming to both sides on the back of the mount (where it would not be visible once in place) to get it to start in the whole on all sides, than just put my weight in it...

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I had to file on my ATS mount to get it to go into the overhead as well. The 2002 overhead console seems to be a bit tighter fit than the 2003.

Other than that it takes a good bit of pressure for it to fit just like sp33d said.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
use a little armour all that should make it slide

1 - 4 of 4 Posts