Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of having a little get together at my shop on March 10th. Let me know if your interested. The shop is located 15 min. West of Lincoln on hwy 34. If anyone has an ATV wants to do some riding before hand let me know. We have 75 acres with a couple of wooded areas and a pasture for some higher speeds;) After mabye a couple a beers and cards. Let me know.

Nate

·
Registered
379 Posts
i doubt my rig will be back together by then, it will be close though.

luke

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We don't require diesel only to come down the road. Any vehicle that brings you will be okay:) We had a darn good time up in Omaha last week. I still would have had a good time even if I had to drive the wifes Town & Country:)

Nate

·
Registered
379 Posts
lol i dont think i wanna drive my '86 f150 that far its a pos! If the last of my parts would ever come in the machine shop could get goin on it.

·
Registered
718 Posts
There's nothing worse than waiting on parts!

·
Registered
379 Posts
It'll be worth it...I hope! Lookin forward to getting somehting together in the ks, ne area hope we can make somethign happen.

luke

·
Registered
919 Posts
Sounds like a plan. I'll have to make a trip back to the farm to pickup one of my four-wheelers, but I should be able to make it. We'll have to see how my 700 does next to that 700 fuel injected.

~Travis

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds good! We are gonna have some guys out to play some Texas hold-um at 6:30. If ya want to play your more than welcome. Just a little guys night out. Later

Nate

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks for the invite and it sounds like a good time. I have not got enough miles on the Polaris 400 lately either. In fact the snowplow is still on that has not got enough use either…. I think you would take too much of my money for Texas Hold’m but willing to give some. Unfortunately we have our Pheasants Forever banquet that weekend so I will not be able to come.
I will keep checking to see if there is another gathering that I can make…..

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the invite and it sounds like a good time. I have not got enough miles on the Polaris 400 lately either. In fact the snowplow is still on that has not got enough use either…. I think you would take too much of my money for Texas Hold’m but willing to give some. Unfortunately we have our Pheasants Forever banquet that weekend so I will not be able to come.
I will keep checking to see if there is another gathering that I can make…..
Would only try and take 20 bucks from ya! That all we start at then no one goes home and has to get yelled at by their wife!;) Sorry you can't make it.

Nate

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here is some directions: From Lincoln go west on HWY 34 approx. 13-14 miles till you get to 182nd Road (this is 1 mile before the Garland spur road) Then taka a right and head north 1/3 mile and shop is on West side of road.

Nate

·
Registered
718 Posts
What time are you all getting together? I know you said cards at 6:30, but if I do come, I cant stay that late. What time is all the riding going on?

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I will be out there ready to ride at 3:30. Gonna do some much needed cleaning of the shop before hand.:) Gonna have some pizza brought out at 6:30 and cards around 7.

Nate

·
Registered
718 Posts
Hell man, to tell you the truth, I dont even think I'm going to be able to make it again--Probablly not for a while. A landlord I farm a lot of ground for just bought 100 cows yesterday and leased them to me to calf out. By the time I got there, I'd have to turn around and head back home to make it before dark.
If I was to come I would have either brought our Artic Cat 650 or my Honda CR 150R.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If anyone has questions on directions you can call my cell at 402-540-1782

·
Registered
919 Posts
Nate, I didn't have time to run back to the farm to get my 4-wheeler, but I should be out there to drink some beer and loose a little poker money. I get off at 5 here in Omaha, so I'll be down after that.

~Travis

·
Registered
11 Posts
I hope everyone had a great time. I still want to try and make a gathering. I am finally having a beer after the pheasants forever banquet(Dixon Co.) that we went to last weekend. We take a DD and that tends to really make the beer taste gooooood. We have the Wayne County PF this weekend and this one is just about as bad so it will be another day of lying around recovering…..
Talk to ya later….

1 - 20 of 20 Posts