Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a reminder that we are having a get together on Sept 6th, 2003 at the Lyon's Restaurant on the corner of Watt Ave. and El Camino Blvd. in Sacramento, CA. Plan on showing up around 8:30-9:00AM. There is a huge empty parking lot so space won't be an issue.

Any and all individuals are welcome to attend. Wives/girlfriends are also invited if they care to come.

Hope to see you there. If you have any questions, feel free to email me or post a reply.

Thanks!Edited by: Diesel Power

·
Registered
6,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry i've never had my truck in Vegas... you're welcome to come up for our get together tho!

·
Registered
6,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Please do, that would be great. my phone # is on the nicktane.com page if you need it.

·
Registered
772 Posts
I'm definitely coming, though I'm a little bummed. I'd planned to wax the living s--t out of my truck to make it eye wateringly beautiful, but the gods have conspired to have me running all over the place right into Friday night, so I'm going to have to show up with bugs in my teeth.

TC

·
Registered
6,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Taylor, been planning on washing mine too.. looks like crap
but maybe i'll get to wash it tomorrow night... no way on the wax tho

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I don't feel so bad now ~ Time got away from me and mines dirty/bug splattered. Had even thot about taking the Toyota but looks like the DuraMax will be amongst friends

·
Registered
6,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You gotta bring the dmax...

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Yeah ~ the Missus & I were discussing that we all know what they look like but it just wouldn't be right to show up in my Toyota or VW Rabbit. It would be nice to have a large DuraMax presence in the parking lot

·
Registered
250 Posts
Nick, I missed your "get together"....I would like to join in on the next one. I live 45 miles south of you in "Sacatomato" so, I won't miss the next one now that have joined the diesel place....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.