Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need to get a pyro and boost gauges. what are some of the pods that are being used and where is the cheapest place to get some gauges with either a pod or custom floor cluster?

·
Registered
41 Posts
I got my pod and guages from John Kennedy. He sells a complete kit with everything you need. He is a vendor here

·
Registered
488 Posts
You can always get creative like I did, I needed gauges in my truck but I didn't want them to be visible to anybody else so I made this custom mount in my center console.

·
Registered
919 Posts
olboy82, nice looking guage pod. Just curious, do you have all those switches hooked up?

·
Registered
488 Posts
Not yet, but soon. In my old 02 I used to have a bunch of stereo stuff inside and a lot of LED's inside and out and so I had everyting switched in the overhead console but I can't do it in this truck so I decided to put them all in the empty spot under the gauges while I had it all apart.

travrazz;1575767; said:
olboy82, nice looking guage pod. Just curious, do you have all those switches hooked up?

·
Registered
746 Posts
oldboy82 could you please give a little detail on how you made your gauge pod? That is exactly where I'd like to put a set of gauges but I haven't been able to figure out a way to do so. The only difference I'd like from the one you made is to keep the bottom cubby hole.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts