Diesel Place banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have went to holden crazy to look for a tune for the 4.8 i cant find one i can only find a tune for a super charge 5.3 does anyone no of any other sites rather then just www.holdencrazy.com thank u very much

·
Registered
2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD LLY 4x4 RCSB
791 Posts
What kind of tune are you looking for? More than likely you will have to modify it the your needs anyways so purchasing a wideband O2 is needed if you are serioous about what you are doing.
ls1tech.com and performancetrucks.net should answer many of the questions you might have.

//Lennart ... in the process of tuning a 2000 5.3L with a Whipple (without the piggy back electronics)

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
duramaxin14;1631882; said:
Man im looking for the freckin hottest tune they got for a 4.8 gasser
You realize that was the same sentence right?

It's been posted before, add a couple degrees ignition advance, work on shift points and shift firmness...Not a whole lot to be had unfortunately...

·
Registered
2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD LLY 4x4 RCSB
791 Posts
Messing with a gasser tune really only starts to make sense to adjust for mods you have done....like cam, heads etc.

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
Are you using your own software? HP tuners has a Tune repository. If your looking for a tuner try Zippy ( he's on Performancetrucks.net , zippyperformance.com) or Try Nelsonperformance.com -2 of the best tuners out there for sure.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He already has efi live someone was saying something about jesse and waitformeperfomace or some heard he has some nice tunes

1 - 8 of 8 Posts