Diesel Place banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello my name is Louis
I live in Louisiana, been having the Duramax for 6 months and love it. been drag racing for a long time, so I love speed. I wanta start modding the truck so I can start having some fun in my daily driver. My first mod will be a tuner, I'm looking at bully dog what do you think?

·
Premium Member
4,986 Posts
hello my name is Louis
I live in Louisiana, been having the Duramax for 6 months and love it. been drag racing for a long time, so I love speed. I wanta start modding the truck so I can start having some fun in my daily driver. My first mod will be a tuner, I'm looking at bully dog what do you think?
Welcome aboard! I started with Bully Dog Triple dog with the Outlook monitor and liked it fine. Its a great piece. I now have EFI Live and love it. Do a lot of studying here and you can prolly find someone who will sell you something used pretty cheap till you find what yer lookig for!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you say that you have EFIlive I was looking on socaldiesel.com and they said that they are not for the 06 at this time. was that just an outdated fourm?

·
Premium Member
4,986 Posts
It must have been. I just flashed my buddies08 LMM with it as well.

·
Registered
390 Posts
how much are the EFI live, and where can I get one?

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Diablsport is my preference. EFI live would be my second, once I convince the wife. You might see my truck running around as I am in and out of LA all the time.

G

·
you say that you have EFIlive I was looking on socaldiesel.com and they said that they are not for the 06 at this time. was that just an outdated fourm?
Our current supported vehicles list can be found in my signature - we support 2001 LB7 through to 2008 LMM engine and transmission tuning as well as a range of GM Gassers

Cheers
Cindy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts