Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a chance to become a wharehouse distributor for the Gtech. I plan on getting one for tuning purposes. Is anyone interested? I would sell them for wholesale price, not list price. If there is any interest, moderators will move this to the GP .

mike

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Someone like you shoud have started this a year ago. I paid list price because I could not find it anywhere besides the manufacture.

Good luck!

·
Registered
704 Posts
I just got the competition edition, and it has even more features than I was expecting. Very nice product. I just hope it is accurate, as the times it says I am running are too good to believe.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Mike - count me in, i will take one - i also posted on another thread about the autotap as well - will you be doing anything with that product as well ?

·
Registered
6,210 Posts
Mike L. said:
I have a chance to become a wharehouse distributor for the Gtech. I plan on getting one for tuning purposes. Is anyone interested? I would sell them for wholesale price, not list price. If there is any interest, moderators will move this to the GP .

mike

I've been considering one for quite some time. We'll have to talk.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
They are great to have for pesonal testing. I've used one for a while now (the comp) and it is really close to the actual numbers at the track and the dyno. It has suprised me. You just have to set them up correctly, which is easly done. Great item to have. I suggest them to every one that is curious about what there vehicle is capable of. Super Diesel

·
Registered
14 Posts
So whats up with this? You gonna start selling these or not? Not trying to press just curious and I would be interested in one.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Give Mike L. a call, I am sure he is selling them by now.

They are well worth the purchase if you can afford one. And they are as accurate as you want them to be. Meaning, if you lie in the setup process, it will give you bogus information. But if you take the time and read the directions, (I know as a man, that is some times hard to do) Then set it up properly and have your truck weighed by a certified scale operator. (Like at Flying-J Truck Stop) You can and will get very accurate readings.

·
Registered
14,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am not selling these things because nobody showed any interest. I can do this if I see some interest. I don't remember how much I could save you on the units, but it was considerable. I was going to buy at wharehouse and sell at wholesale. I paid list price because I needed one. Remember guys, I can get you anything you want at wholesale prices, but I must have enough orders to become a distributor.

mike

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Sorry Mike L. that those that do not have this little device showed little or no intrest.
I wish I could have saved big bucks on it.

·
Registered
705 Posts
not sure about you guys, but id like to get one and get this going so we can save some money, Mike needs 10 people minimum who want one to make this happen so lets git er done - pm me or Mike

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.