Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to run before and after HP and time numbers before I turn up the new Quad Stealth tuner. I had a set up question for the G tech and was also curious about what to expect.

What is the weight of a typical stock 2500HD D/A crew cab?

What kind of HP, 0-60mph and 1/4 mile G tech times/numbers can I expect on an 03 crew cab alli with a 3.73 rear?

Thanks!

2DAMAX

·
Registered
344 Posts
2 DAMAX,

Im wondering all the same things, I have the same truck. Did you get the new G Tech? What version of the stealth did you get? Have you tried it out? Where did you get it. Ive been calling around today looking.

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
You can not get accurate hp and torque numbers from a timeed run with the G-Tech. to get accurate hp/tq numbers you need to get up to speed in 4th gear (need locked in 4th) as soon as it hits 4th you need to roll into it pretty hard taching it up from 1800 or so up to red line. That will give you the most accurate G-Tech HP/TQ numbers.

In a 1/4 mile run you may see 2600+ ft lb torque at 750 rpm, and 560 hp at 3100 rpm. Well not quite that high stock, but I have seen thoughs numbers modified.

A completely stock Duramax/Allison CC SB 4x4 will weigh approximantly 6780# with a driver in it and a full tank of fuel.

G-Tech run should produce a 0-60 time of 7.7-8.2, and 1/4 mile run 17 sec + or - 2 tenths at about 82-85 mph

1 - 4 of 4 Posts